Edinburgh Southouse HMO Care & Support Manager
Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity to join our experienced team of Care & Support Managers in Edinburgh.
As Care & Support Manager at Southhouse HMO you will manage a team of around 25 Established and Relief Support Workers to deliver 612 hours of high quality care and support to our Supported People. You will be managing a mixed support model including 24 hour support, 2 to 1 support and waking nights.
Southhouse HMO supports 8 people across 2 Houses of Multiple Occupancy. The supported people at Southhouse HMO have high support needs. Most of the supported people are non-verbal and enjoy getting out for day activities, lunch or going to the movies.
A crucial part of this role will be working collaboratively with other agencies advocating for our Supported People to ensure they are working towards outcomes that will support them to live a good life.
In return for your valuable contribution, Ark will also offer you:
- Full and comprehensive training programme, e-Learning and a dedicated SVQ team who will support you to achieve an industry specific, accredited qualification;
- Up to 36 days paid holiday per year pro rata;
- 4% Contributory pension scheme;
- Opportunities for career progression with over 75% of all Manager roles within Care & Support being internal promotions;
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7;
- Employee Discounts Portal with 1000s of discounts on your favourite brands including Supermarkets, Cinema Tickets, gym membership and Holidays;
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
To apply, click the link below.
CV’s will not be accepted.
View the full job outline here.
Closing Date: Sunday 3rd December 2023
Interview will be held on Tuesday 12th December 2023
Working towards equal opportunities and a diverse workforce.
Scottish Charity No. SCO1569