Ark is committed to high standards of data protection and compliance with the requirements of the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Together, these regulations place a greater responsibility on us to ensure that your personal data is managed lawfully, fairly and securely. More detail about this is explained in our Privacy Notice and our data protection related policies, procedures and documentation which can be found via the links below
- Data Protection Policy
- Retention Procedure and Schedule.
- Privacy Notice for Housing Applicants and Tenants
- Privacy Notice for Supported People
- Privacy Notice for Staff
- Privacy Notice for Board Members
- Privacy Notice for Ark Services Ltd
- Appropriate Policy Document
- Legitimate Interests Assessment References Staff and Tenants
- Legitimate Interests Assessment Committee Recordings
- Legitimate Interests Assessment Post Room
For further information about how we process your personal data or to make a Rights request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Ark, The Priory, Canaan Lane, Edinburgh, Scotland EH10 4SG.
You can also visit the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website for further information at: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/