Supported Accommodation

Ark have a number of developments where we provide accommodation with support. This includes support from Ark’s Care and Support team and other external support providers. These properties are allocated through social work referrals, all applicant referrals that we receive will be required to complete an Ark housing application form to ensure that we are able to demonstrate housing need for the individual in accordance with Ark's Allocation Policy.

If you require supported accommodation you will need to make contact with your allocated social worker who can make contact with a member of the housing team on 0131 478 8146 or email  to discuss availability and suitability of any of Ark's supported accommodation.